Divorce parents with children shall undergo to a custodial proceeding. For a parent with the non-custodial right, will have to pay for child support. This is to cater the financial needs of the child or children. Are you confused? Visit County of Florida website. For a parent who has the custody of the children can apply for a child support. How?
- Just simply navigate to the website of Florida Department of Revenue to see the application and information about child support. Fill out the application on the web. You should also print the application in which you have to sign it and post to the address.
- Choose the “full service” on the correct box located on the cover page. The whole service of Florida is essential in calculating the child support to locate the parents or guardians of the child, if separated.
- You must supply the children’s name and also the parents for each child to the application. You will have to print the form. It’s also wise to have extra copies at the parent and Child Information Pages. This can be if there are several children who are expected the support higher than one parents. It is simple to print the page simply by pressing the “Print” button.
- You must also include your private details which include name, contact number, and id detail. Only enter the info of your supervisor in case you are the parent’s child. Be certain that you sign the page with the date.
- Do not forget about the court order of the legal technique in child support, the contract regarding the parent and the other one together with the parent’s paternity. If the child is not born in Florida State, include the certificate of a birth of the child proclaiming he or she is born outside the state. Need more info? Visit myfloridacounty website.
- Send the form along with the documents already stated on the Florida Child Support Office. In case you don’t find out, post it to the Florida Department of Revenue.
Visit County of Florida login page for info now.