You can now apply online for any savings or checking account of Chase Bank when you want to anytime. The bank presents different kinds of options that a client can choose which includes the free checking of the accounts. You can open your profile at My account online login site. There are options for students who wanted to open an account and those who seek business inside the company. Below 18 students can open an account with the sponsored of their legal guardian or parents. But you need to visit the bank for this process. So, if you are planning to open an account in this bank, you can read some helpful steps below:
- Navigate your browser to the Chase bank website where you can opt for the kind of account you want to open. Many choose the account Chase Checking. For the reason that this account do not have fees and no minimum balance required. This is when pay is directly deposited on the account.
- Click the “Open Now” button to start the online application. You can also use the website when you want to apply on the nearest branch for below 18 students who wanted to open an account with their parents.
- Fill out the information needed such as your whole name, your home address, employment details, contact information, date of birth and your SSS number.
- You need to deposit to activate your account. You can transfer funds online using another bank. You can also choose the option where you mail the money on the nearest Chase branch.
- Lastly, the bank will mail you your checks and debit card. You will receive it usually after 10 business days when they receive your deposit. You can manage your account now at My account online page.
Once you have created you own account, you can avail any services the bank offers such as loans, credit cards and retirement accounts. These services are applied on separate application process. You can always visit Myaccount sign in page and browse through those services.