In today’s time you can see that internet users are having their own email address not just for sending messages but as well as applying for job position, signing up for a website and sending important documents. Most of the people now are signing up on free email services for their personal accounts. This is because most of the companies use paid email services for some reasons. There are free email services that you can choose. One of them is the Aol mail service which have many advantages among others. Go to www.aol.com to see their website. But of course, no matter how good a service is there are still not so good sides about it.
The Advantages of Aol
- Using free is good and economical. There are many email services that offer free Aol email login accounts. Some may have limited online storage but you can still find unlimited storage of emails on any account made.
- You are also free to update your account anytime the email service releases new updates. Sometimes they automatically update so users won’t have difficulty about the continuous changes that is happening on the software.
- You can access the account anywhere and anytime you want as long as there is an internet connection and the gadget such as laptop or tablet.
The Disadvantages of Aol
- Most of the free email services have advertisements that will show on your inbox. Some may be on the page represented as Flash, text or banner that sometimes annoying to see.
- There is not much security when it comes to spam and virus protection from free email services but they are trying their best to come up with the best solution about this problem.
These are the advantages and disadvantages of using free email services. Though you can read some not so well about them but still they are not the reason for you to don’t use email as a communication tool. Now got to Aol email sign up page.